3.4.1HSSE at a Glance
SBM Offshore’s commitment to protect people and the environment and the Company’s drive to strengthen theculture and control framework can be captured in the following key objectives: ‘no harm, no leaks, no shortcuts’. Good progress has been made in many areas of , with the continuation of the company wide engagement for the Life 365 program and some new initiatives started in 2015. The Company’s second annual global Life Day provided opportunities for everyone working for SBM Offshore to engage on health, safety, security and the environment.
2015 HSSE Targets
In order to pursue our commitment and objectives, the following targets were set for 2015:
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate to be better than 0.27 ( )
- Reduce the flaring under SBM Offshore control relative to the hydrocarbon production by 10% compared to the 2014 performance
- Reduce the number of Loss of Primary Containment incidents by 10%
- Achieve better environmental performance (oil in water, emissions, Flaring, Energy consumption) than the 2013 industry average benchmark
Priorities throughout 2015:
- Introduction of new Safety and Process Safety Leadership programs
- Progress on the implementation of identified Process Safety Management (PSM) priorities, including process safety culture, risk analysis, asset integrity and reliability
- Continuation of integration of and in the stages of the Life Cycle and align working practices with the Group Enterprise Management System
- Company wide engagement on through the 2nd Annual Life Day and the Life 365 program.